LicAc, BSc (Hons) Acu, MBAcC, BA (Hons) QTS.
Qualifications and Training:
- 1st class honours BSc Acupuncture from the Northern College of Acupuncture, including degree level training in Chinese medicine and western biomedical sciences (anatomy, physiology and pathology).
- Member of the British Acupuncture Council, the UK's main regulatory body for acupuncture.
- Specialist training in 'Acupuncture for Fertility and IVF Support.'
- Member of Acupuncture Fertility Network
- Fully trained in additional Chinese medicine techniques such as electro-acupuncture, cupping, gua-sha and moxabustion.
- Also a qualified teacher who currently teaches in addition to practising acupuncture.
All members of the British Acupuncture Council can offer you the following guarantees:
- Degree level study of at least 3600 hours.
- Mandatory continued professional development training courses to maintain standards of expertise.
- Compliance with current UK health and safety regulations.
- Adherence to BAcC 'Code of Safe Practice' for acupuncturists.
- Full medical malpractice and public products insurance cover.
-Patient access to BAcC patient complaints and disciplinary procedures.